1. "direct barbecue" and "indirect barbecue"
You may ask: barbecue is not to put meat and other food on the fire to burn it? No, European style barbecue can have a variety of ways, such as burning, braising, baking, and frying, among which the "burning" belongs to the open fire barbecue, or the direct barbecue; and the other kinds are called indirect barbecue.
A, direct barbecue
(1) put the ball in the center of the carbon frame of the barbecue furnace.
2. Put the vegetables and meat in the center of the roasting net for barbecue.
B, indirect barbecue
(1) the ball of carbon is ignited and placed at both ends of the carbon frame.
Meat vegetables are placed in the middle of the roasting grill.
3. Cover the stove lid, adjust the heat with the air door, and cook the food by fumigation.
2. barbecue time and mastery of common food
The quality of barbecue food is influenced by many factors such as the length of barbecue time, the mastery of heat, the selection of barbecue equipment, and even the environment at that time. In order to get the best barbecue effect, the above factors can not be ignored, especially the control of barbecue time and heat.
In general, the time of indirect barbecue is longer than that of direct barbecue.
3. basic steps for assembly, ignition and barbecue
First prepare the parts and carbon materials for the barbecue stove, assemble the barbecue stove, bracket and the enclosure according to the instructions, then ignite the barbecue carbon.
1, make a layer of charcoal on the carbon network and pile it into Pyramid shape, pour into alcohol and so on, and make the charcoal fully absorbed for about one minute. The pre prepared strip paper is ignited into the furnace and the charcoal starts to burn. If you are afraid of clearing up trouble, you can use an aluminum foil under the charcoal, but the combustion will be affected. 2, the charcoal began to burn, with a small amount of black smoke. At this point, add the roast net. After 10-15 minutes of burning, the flame gradually decreased or disappeared, and the white ash on the surface of the charcoal showed that it had reached the ideal barbecue temperature. At this point, the charcoal is evenly spread out, and the hand is placed above the baking net, and the hands are heated. 4, put the barbecue food evenly in the center of the roasting net, and strive to evenly heat the food everywhere. 5, during the barbecue process, adjust the location of food according to needs, so that all parts are heated evenly. For example, large and thick food such as barbecued beef should be cooked on one side and then on the other side, otherwise it will be difficult to roast and scorch.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of barbecue tools
- What should be paid attention to in the outdoor...
- Why is the barbecue called BBQ?
- Precautions when baking food
- Can the barbecue net be rusty?
- How do you make a simple barbecue
- Disposable barbecue clip, barbecue net
- Treatment of various kinds of meat during barbecue
- What iron plate is used for barbecue
- Is the grill good or the oven for barbecue?