Although it can be used, rust is not good for health, it is recommended to use after removal of rust.
With a steel wipe, some of the rust powder can be wiped off, washed clean with water, and the broiled net can be heated with fire, and then the swine fertilizer can be repeatedly swabbed. The pig fat gluten sticks the rust. Rinse with water again, it is very clean, because only use one side to come into contact with food, so you do not need to wipe on both sides.
If the rust is not very powerful, the removal work is not troublesome.
Note: It is best to use a blending oil for baking. This oil falls on the charcoal without causing excessive smoke.
In addition, for good taste, meats need to be marinated more than six hours in advance
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of barbecue tools
- What should be paid attention to in the outdoor...
- Why is the barbecue called BBQ?
- Precautions when baking food
- How do you make a simple barbecue
- Disposable barbecue clip, barbecue net
- Treatment of various kinds of meat during barbecue
- Barbecue tips
- What iron plate is used for barbecue
- Is the grill good or the oven for barbecue?