Meat processing methods
1. First wash with clean water, 500g meat ingredients: 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 3 tablespoons cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 5 grams of salt, add appropriate onion, ginger, garlic and the like to taste. According to the weight ratio, the seasoning is uniformly applied, stirred, and massaged.
2. Make a second massage after half an hour, and so on. After four massages, place in a refrigerator and refrigerate for 12 hours.
3. Massage and cold storage is a must-have program for barbecue to achieve the ideal effect of seasoning.
Chicken wing processing method
1. After buying ready-made chicken wings from the supermarket (I usually only buy the thicker wings), wash it clean.
2. Use a knife to draw a gap between the bones of the wings (but not cut it)
3. Mix the chicken wings with half a spoonful of wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken powder, onion, ginger, and minced garlic (according to personal taste) and marinate for 2-3 hours.
4. Control the extra marinade, dry the chicken wings, and set aside (if you can cook before baking, taste better)
5. If you want the chicken to be soft and tender, you can boil it a little before cooking, cook it half-cooked, don't cook it, and boil it off.
Fish processing method
1. After the city is bought, wash it in a fish maw and fish salt.
2. Use half a spoonful of wine, soy sauce (not needed if it is a sea bass), fine ginger, diced green onion, marinate the fish for 30 minutes--60 minutes, remove the excess juice, dry it slightly, and put it aside.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of barbecue tools
- What should be paid attention to in the outdoor...
- Why is the barbecue called BBQ?
- Precautions when baking food
- Can the barbecue net be rusty?
- How do you make a simple barbecue
- Disposable barbecue clip, barbecue net
- Barbecue tips
- What iron plate is used for barbecue
- Is the grill good or the oven for barbecue?