Raw iron plate.
The pig iron is an iron - carbon alloy containing more than 2% carbon. The carbon content of the industrial iron is generally 2.11%--4.3%, and contains C, Si, Mn, S, P and other elements. It is the product of smelting with iron ore through the blast furnace. According to the different forms of carbon existing in pig iron, it can be divided into steel making pig iron, cast iron and ductile iron.
Pig iron is hard, wear-resistant and well cast, but pig iron is brittle and cannot be forged.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of barbecue tools
- What should be paid attention to in the outdoor...
- Why is the barbecue called BBQ?
- Precautions when baking food
- Can the barbecue net be rusty?
- How do you make a simple barbecue
- Disposable barbecue clip, barbecue net
- Treatment of various kinds of meat during barbecue
- Barbecue tips
- Is the grill good or the oven for barbecue?