1, the natural extinguishing of the fire (carbon furnace), the barbecue furnace temperature to normal temperature, clean carbon ash, the barbecue furnace wiped, which can be washed with clean water and clean brush.
2, dry the barbecue with clean dry cloth.
3. Apply a layer of edible oil to the roast net.
4. Place the oven in a ventilated dry place and cover the barbecue hood.
Maintenance of the usual oven:
1, barbecue stove should be kept clean, do not have barbecue residue or charcoal oil.
2. Place the barbecue in a ventilated and dry place.
3, cover the barbecue furnace cover.
4. Do not press heavy objects on a barbecue.
5, the baking net can be smeared with a layer of cooking oil to prevent rusting.
Before the use of the barbecue furnace:
1, clean the barbecue fire, tighten all the screws. During the barbecue process, the barbecue stove will be hot and deformed. If the installation is incorrect and firm, the barbecue oven will be more seriously deformed, which may affect the barbecue effect.
2. Smear a layer of cooking oil on the roasting line to prevent physical sticking on the roasting net, and cleaning will also be simpler.
1, for carbon furnace, the component of charcoal should be moderate. Too much carbon will produce high temperature and high heat, which is not good for barbecuing operators. In addition, high temperature and high heat may cause the heating deformation of the barbecue fire accessories, resulting in the damage of the roasting oven. Generally speaking, the area of charcoal should be controlled within 80% of the pot area, and the height should not exceed the height of the baking net.
2, for electric furnaces and gas furnaces, the fire must not be placed in the most upscale position for a long time.
3, barbecue food must not exceed the normal load of barbecue and roasting nets. Otherwise, it will easily cause the deformation of the net and cause danger.
4, do not add liquid combustion improver or spray to charcoal fire.
Previous: No Information
- What Are The Barbecue Tools?
- How Can We Choose A Bbq Grill?
- How To Clean The Upper Residue After Barbecue?
- Choice Of Barbecue Tools
- Which Is Good To Sign A Barbecue With A Bamboo ...
- Teach You How To Barbecue
- Have Knowledge Of Barbecue Grills To Eat Barbecue
- How To Make A Fire And Cut Meat On An Outdoor B...
- Teach You The Process Of Barbecue
- What Do You Need To Prepare For Your Own Barbecue?