To make a fire and cut meat, the two skills will succeed in hand barbecue.
How to make a fire
Need material : oven, charcoal, briquettes, lighter oil
1. Put the charcoal and briquettes in the middle of the oven and stack them into a mountainous shape.
2. Soak 1/2 of charcoal in lighter oil. The oil is left standing for one minute, ignited with a long-handed igniter, and then put into a heaped coal ball;
3. Let the briquettes burn for 30 minutes until the surface is covered with char
4. Complete the preparation of the coal balls with long pliers.
5. If you have a chimney or waste newspaper, you can replace the lighter oil.
Second, how to cut meat
You need to cut the meat on the barbecue and have different cuts for different meats to make your skewers more delicious.
1. Crude fiber, such as beef and mutton, is cut along the grain when cut, allowing the fiber to be cut as much as possible, so that the meat is soft and easy to chew.
2. Pork is tenderer than beef, and it is older than fish. The cut-off pork should not be loosely eaten and it should not be stuffed. When cutting fat, avoid slippery hands cutting, and let cool water cut effort.
3. Fish and chicken tender and tender, chicken cross-cutting, oblique cutting, along the cut can be, cut the fish when the fish should face down, cut into the knife edge.
- What Are The Barbecue Tools?
- How Can We Choose A Bbq Grill?
- How To Clean The Upper Residue After Barbecue?
- Choice Of Barbecue Tools
- Which Is Good To Sign A Barbecue With A Bamboo ...
- Teach You How To Barbecue
- Have Knowledge Of Barbecue Grills To Eat Barbecue
- Teach You The Process Of Barbecue
- What Do You Need To Prepare For Your Own Barbecue?
- How Do You Wash The New Brush For The Barbecue?